- Knowledge Translation: Bridging the Gap between Research and Policy II, organized by Consortium of Arab Policy Research Institutes (CAPRI) at the Assam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs (IFI) and Center on Knowledge-to-Policy for Health at the Faculty of Health Sciences (AUB) in collaboration with the Center for International and Regional Studies, Georgetown University School of Foreign Service, 12 September 2013, Doha, Qatar.
- IBM High Performance computing facilities workshop, organized by IBM Computer Company, Montpellier, France, 29-30 March 2012.
- Fujitsu High Performance computing facilities workshop, organized by Fujitsu Computer Company, 22 March 2012, Toulouse, France.
- High Performance computing facilities training workshop, organized by HP Computer Company, 24–25 January 2012, Grenoble, France.
- Targeted Training Activity: Statistical Methods in Seasonal Prediction, organized by International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), 2-13 August 2010, Trieste, Italy.
- Fifth ICTP Workshop on the Theory and Use of Regional Climate Models, organized by International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), 31 May–11 June 2010, Trieste, Italy.
- 11th Workshop on Wave Hindcasting and Forecasting & 2nd Coastal Hazard Symposium, organized by Environment Canada, the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center’s Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory and the WMO/IOC Joint Technical Commission for Oceanography and Marine Meteorology (JCOMM), Halifax, Canada, 18-23 October, 2009.
- Workshop on High Resolution Climate Modelling, organized by International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), 10-14 August 2009, Trieste, Italy.
- The Regional Training Workshop on Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptations to Climate Change Impacts in Coastal Areas, organized by The Regional Organization for the Conservation of the Environment of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden (PERSGA), 8-10 November 2008, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- National workshop on Sustainable Development Indicators in Saudi Arabia, organized by Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME), 20-22 October 2008, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop on Soil, Water and Coastal Resources: Challenges for Science and Technology, organized by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Global Research Partnership (GRP), 16-17 October 2008, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop on the use of Regional Climate Model System (PRECIS) for Regional Climate Scenario Development, organized by UK Met Office Hadley Centre for Climate Change, 11-15 August 2008, University of Reading, Reading, UK.
- Workshop on the Use of PRECIS and MAGICC/SCENGEN for Regional Climate Scenario Development, organized jointly by Hadley Centre – National Communications Support Programme (NCSP) of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), 23-30 July 2007, University of Reading, Reading, UK.
- Workshop on Aerosol-Climate Interactions: Mechanisms, Monitoring, and Impacts in Tropical Regions, organized by the International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), 11-15 February 2008, Hurghada, Egypt.
5/15/2014 5:00:52 PM